1998 - 1999: PC/LAN Technician
- Position within a $30 million per year backpack manufacturing company. Maintained systems for 70
users in the central office, 20 users in a local warehouse distribution facility and 20 users
in 2 manufacturing facilities in Puerto Rico. For Windows desktop operating systems, 95, 98 & 2000 - PCs, laptops:
including hardware and all associated peripherals.
1999 - 2000: Network Administrator (promotion)
- Also for the backpack mfg. co. - In addition to PC/LAN Technician duties: administered 16 windows servers, 3.11,
NT and 2000. Serviced local and remote microsoft networks.
2000 - 2004: Network Administrator
- Position within a $1.2 billion per year, water and wastewater purification company. Supporting 2
network operation centers, over 60 remote offices throughout the US. Consisting of 33 local area networks, 100
servers and 1500 - 2000 users.
2004: Network Administrator
- Position within a non-profit organization for adult special services. Providing temporary services for daily systems
and network support. Documented LAN layouts for central and remote offices, network equipment and configuration.
2004 - Present: Assistive Technology IT Contractor
- Also for the non-profit org. - Providing computer and network services to disabled adults within their homes.
2005 - Present: IT Contractor
- Servicing Banks for PC and server systems and peripheral upgrades and replacements.